qrandapps, RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY. THIS POLICY (THE "POLICY") EXPLAINS OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES FOR THE MOBILE APPLICATION THE MOBILE SITE, AND ITS RELATED SERVICES (TOGETHER REFERRED TO AS THE "APP"), THAT QRANDAPPS HAS CREATED, CUSTOMIZED AND BRANDED FOR YOUR USE.
It describes the ways your personal information and data is collected and used and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
- Personal information that you provide. Como Member may ask you to provide personal information for certain activities, rewards program, customer membership or any other equivalent feature on the App. This information is stored in our database and shared with the Como Member and certain third parties in order to enable you to use such activities, features and/or services on the App. You may also upload photos or other multimedia, to be shared with all other users of the App. Certain elements in the App are operated by E-commerce Providers or other third party providers, who are responsible for the privacy practices associated with such elements. [more]
- Personal Information collected. Information is collected about your device (such as your device identifier and IP address), the websites and content you have accessed, clicked or interacted with through your device and the interactions you have made with the App’s interface (such as URLs and ads accessed through the App). If you opt-it or otherwise choose to register or log-in to a certain activity, feature and/or service on your app, your physical address, geo-location information, phone number, name, date of birth and various details and information from your social network account or info you uploaded by yourself to the App may also be collected (as applicable to each activity, feature and/or service). We may also collect information about the items you order, such as their price, date and time of purchase, including information that E-commerce Providers share with us (which may include your name and address). [more]
- Children's Privacy. Personal information about children who are under 13 years of age is not knowingly or intentionally collected. [more]
- Use of collected information. Your personal information is shared with the Como Member for its own purposes. Your personal information is also used to provide you with the App’s functionality and/or certain rewards program, customer membership or any other equivalent feature on the App, send you App version updates and notifications, manage our mobile platform, develop new services and for other ancillary purposes. [more]
- Sharing and transferring collected information. Your personal information is shared with the Como Member. It may be shared with or transferred to others, to operate, maintain and enhance the App and any activity, feature and/or service provided to you via the App, and for ancillary purposes such as advertising. [more]
- Aggregated or anonymized information. Anonymized or aggregated information which does not identify you personally, may be collected through the App and used or shared for any purpose. [more]
- Third party links and advertisements. The App may contain third-party ads and links that we are not responsible for. For more information, see the privacy policies of those third parties. [more]
- Transfer of data outside your territory. You grant us permission to store and process your personal information at locations outside your territory.[more]
- Accessing or deleting personal information. You may send us an email request to access or delete the personal information collected through your use of the App. [more]
- Information Security. Information security systems and procedures are implemented to secure your personal information, but they do not provide absolute information security. [more]
- Contact Us. You may contact us by email. [more] [more]
Personal information that you provide
Como Member may allow you to engage in certain activities on the App, register or sign-up for features, promotions, customer membership, scheduling services, newsletter, etc., and submit forms or other requests, in which you will be asked to provide certain personal information, as determined by the Como Member, us and/or the third party providing with certain feature and/or service via the App. This information is stored in our database and shared with the Como Member and/or the third party providing certain service via the App.
In these cases, the fields for mandatory completion will be explicitly indicated. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to register or engage in that specific activity, feature or service on your App. The App may also allow you to upload photos or other multimedia, in which case the materials you upload will be shared with and may be viewed by all other users of the App.
Personal Information collected
Collected information includes information about your device, such as your mobile device identifier (Android UDID and iOS UUID), the Internet protocol (IP) address your device uses to access the Internet, your device type and its operating system version. We also collect information regarding the websites and content you have accessed, clicked or interacted with through your App.
Additional information is collected regarding the interactions you have made with the App’s interface such as your logging into the App, the URL of links you have accessed through the App, the App’s tabs, banners, or pages that you have clicked on or accessed, ads you have viewed through the App and receipt of notifications sent to you through the App.
Additional information is collected when you log in or register to rewards program, customer membership or any other equivalent feature, including information regarding to your participation in or usage of such features. Such information will be provided by you voluntarily when you log into such features, such as your mobile phone number, date of birth and name, and other personal information will be collected when using such features, such as your geo location and your transaction information (i.e. time and date of your purchase, the amount paid and information about the items purchased).
E-commerce Providers may be collecting additional information regarding your interactions with their systems. For information about their privacy practices, refer to their privacy policies.
If you specifically opt-in, the App may collect your geo-location information. In any event, you can block geo-location collection trough the settings of your mobile device, provided however that certain features which require your geo-location information may not function.
Personal information about children who are under 13 years of age is not knowingly or intentionally collected.
Use of collected information
The information collected may be used for the following purposes only:
- Sharing it with or transferring to others, as the case may be, as detailed in the next section ("Sharing collected information");
- To provide you with the App's functionality, send you push notifications issued from time to time and remotely update the App on your device when a new version is released;
- To provide you with the specific activity, promotion, feature and/or service via the App and send you push notifications regarding your use of such specific activity, promotion, feature and/or service;
- To improve and customize the experience of using the App and develop new services;
- To manage the administrative and operational aspects of our mobile platform (such as Como Member and advertiser payments);
- To enforce the Terms and prevent unlawful activities and misuse of the App;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
- To take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the App.
Sharing and transferring collected information
The information that we collect or obtain through the App, as outlined in the preceding sections, may be shared with, or transferred to others, as the case may be, in any of the following instances:
- Registration information, information on forms you have filled out and requests you have submitted which are intended for the Como Member — will all be shared with the Como Member, for its own purposes;
- • Personal information from your log in, registration, usage or participation in the rewards program, customer membership or any other equivalent feature and from the purchase invoices you have submitted and uploaded to the App will all be shared with the Como Member, for its own purposes. Your purchase invoices may be also shared with third parties service providers, such as Amazon Mechanical Turk, in order to read and analyze the purchase invoices;
- Information of your scheduling activities via the App will be shared with Ping Up in order to provide you with scheduling services and with the Como Member, for its own purposes;
- Photos and other multimedia you have uploaded through the App will be shared with all other users of the App as well as the Como Member;
- Geo-location, device information, and information about the items you order may be shared with the Como Member, for ad delivery and promotion purposes;
- With third parties such as service providers, to operate, maintain and enhance the App and our mobile platform, and provide you with the App’s features and functionalities (such as online ordering);
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the App, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required;
- If we reasonably believe that we are required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the App; and
- Personally identifiable information may be shared with, or transferred to, our affiliated corporate group entities (entities controlled by, under common control with, or controlling us, directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
Upon bankruptcy, dissolution or other liquidation or insolvency events or in the event of merger, sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets or other reorganization in our ongoing business, the information that we collect or obtain, as outlined in the preceding sections, may be shared with or transferred to, the entity which succeeds the business, provided that it undertakes to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration. Upon such transfer or sharing of information, the succeeding entity will assume full and exclusive responsibility for all subsequent use and processing it makes of the information and we will be released from any liability to you, regarding the succeeding entity’s use and processing of the information.
In any case other than the above, your personally identifiable information will be shared with others only if you provide your consent.
Aggregated or anonymized information
The App collects anonymized as well as aggregated information, which does not identify you personally. Such anonymized or aggregated information may be used in any way, including by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making it available to the Como Member as well as any other third party.
Third party links and advertisements
The App may contain or present advertisements (including banners) as well as links to third party websites. Advertisements may be facilitated by third party ad networks (such as Google Mobile Ads) that serve advertisements originating from third parties, or by Como that serves advertisements or promotions regarding other mobile application generated or administered by Como. Though we collect certain parameters related to your interactions with advertisements (as detailed in this Policy), we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party advertisers and ad networks, and this Policy does not apply to them. We are also not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites that the App may contain links to. Please refer to the privacy policies of those advertisers, ad networks, and third party websites to determine whether their privacy practices are acceptable to you.
Transfer of data outside your territory
The App, by its nature as an online service, may store and process information in Europe, the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer.
Accessing or deleting personal information
You may send a request to access or delete the personal information collected through your use of the App, by contacting us via email. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
Security measures are implemented to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the App and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
This Policy may be changed from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after an initial notification is posted through the App. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting. However, if the Policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date Policy is accessible through the App's settings menu.
You agree to be bound by any of the changes made to this Policy. Your continued use of the App after the changed take effect will indicate your acceptance of the amended Policy. If you do not agree with the amended Policy, you must uninstall the App and avoid any further use of it.
You may send requests, responses, questions and complaints by email.
Last Updated: July 1, 2015.